HAZRAT MAHDI (AS) WILL HAVE A COPPER PLATE AROUND HIS NECK
- The place referred to in the hadith, "is a place of suffering and woes".
- But "it will be a verdant place and a garden".
- Through his love of Allah and radiance of faith, the believer will suffer no pain.
- At the same time, "this is also a place where the hands and feet are tied".
- People here "will have a copper plate on which their names are written."
- "Legal immunity will be obtained here".
The impression given by all this information is that the hadith is referring to someone being kept in a mental hospital.